My wonderful free film sample from ffs.org (film for sale, a Melbourne based store) arrived today!
- Kodak Portra 400 (professional skin balanced for low(ish) light portraits)
- Cinestill 800 (tungsten balanced cinematic look for low light
- Kodak Ultramax 400 (consumer action film in colour)
- Kodak Ektar 100 (professional colour film)
- Fuji Superia-Xtra 400 (consumer high speed colour)
- Fuji Natura 1600 (high speed colour film)
I am very much looking forward to shooting and trying these out! Some I've used previously. I'm keen on the cinestill and curious about Fuji 1600. Thinking some night time city or industrial long exposures... Watch this space and see what I come up with.